High performance and comfort combined...
The Littmann Master Classic II is the highest performing stethoscope in the Littmann ‘Classic’ product range.
- Switch easily between low and high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ by switching from light to firm pressure.
- The award-winning chestpiece is ergonomically designed, giving a comfortable grip and allowing extended use.
- The comfortably positioned headset’s anatomical design allows optimal sound transmission.
- Ambient noise is reduced by the excellent acoustic seal formed by comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips.
- The Latex free tubing is durable and can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Choose from a range of chestpiece finishes and binaural colors to complement your personal style.
- A diagnostic aid used as part of the physical assessments of adult and pediatric patients.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in the 3 year warranty.
- Use our laser engraving service to avoid theft/loss and personalize your scope with text and symbols
- 8 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
- Black Tubing (27”/65.5cm)
For low frequencies, apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm.
For high frequencies, apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
SKU 2144L UPN 00707387500054 ASIN B000F4SP30 Color No Tubing Color Black Engraving Yes Metal Finish Stainless Steel Model Littmann Master Classic Stethoscope Overall Acoustic Performance 8 User Group General Practitioners, Nurses Warranty 3 Years Manufacturer 3M Littmann
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- have this stethoscope now, works well, no complaints.
- I'm a medical student and this one is a nice one, not best, but have a good sound!
- Vet student and this stethoscope has helped me quite a bit
- Good general scope
- Good stethoscope. Sound quality is inferior to Littmann Cardiology models, but that is expected. Easy to fit in tight places on small animals because of low profile head. Overall good scope, but inferior sound quality to higher priced cardiology models.
- Excellent Stethoscope for General RN usage
- This stethoscope was the second I bought. It had great sound quality and was very easy to use.
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?